• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Regulated Air Arms PCP's?

I have gotten a buddy of mine excited about getting into PCP air guns. He has become very interested in Air Arms and is planning on probably buying one. Today while talking to a retailer, he was told by said retailer that all of the Air Arms PCP's can be purchased regulated. I told him I didn't think that information was accurate but that I wasn't 100% sure. That's not how it looks on the Air Arms website but I thought maybe it just hasn't been updated yet. Does anybody know if this information is accurate or not. Thank, Stoti

That's exactly what I told him and I also told him you had one and returned it. I didn't want to dissuade him but I wanted to him to have the facts and accurate info. The retailer is very well respected, so I was wondering if that's something new Air Arms offers. I checked their website and it sure doesn't look that way. I asked my buddy if he misunderstood and he said absolutely not, the retailer was very specific about all of the options and said all Air Arms guns are available regulated. I told my buddy I'd ask here and we'd get a definitive answer from somebody.

Stoti