• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Registration at EBR

Mike, the term pro is widely misunderstood by most. The classification, as used in this regard, refers to industry professionals. These are people who are either associated with or work within the industry. This can mean media people (like me), machinists that work for air gun manufacturers, technicians, designers etc. They're all classified as pros.
I don't know a single guy who makes his living exclusively by going from competition to competition and shooting. I wouldn't mind having that job though! ....Lol
This is what i was referring to. Most likely misunderstood on my end..

Last edited:
Reactions: JoePolanco
Pro and Sportsman are unique to EBR and RMAC.

EBR Classes:
Pro Class
– Any person associated with any company, promoter or manufacturer of airguns or airgun accessories. Also, any competitor who has placed higher than 3rd in any EBR competition. Also, any person who wishes to declare themselves as a Pro Class Shooter may do so.
Sportsman Class – All other competitors who are not classified in the Pro Class for this event.

RMAC Classes: RMAC no longer lists what constitutes the Pro and Sportsman classes on their web site (or at least I couldn't find it). When posted, it was similar to the above.

Neither event holds strictly to the class requirements. If you say you're Sportsman, then you're Sportsman. If you say you're Pro, then you're Pro.