• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Reg testers

Do these fit original equipment Regulators the way I read it they fit Huma regulators. I'm confused maybe I should drop them a line.

~~~~~~~~~~

From the site:

"Mini pressure gauge for testing your regulator output pressure in the FX Wildcat and FX Streamline airrifle."

My interpretation is that the buyer selects the tester for his particular rifle.

There are multiple testers advertised.

I have a few reg testers ,

The huma one will do huma regulators , If you want one to do every gun , you need a longer housing then the huma tester and you make some delron adapters to house different regulator bodies and make some spacers to save air , you can use a short fx 65 cc cyl to make a fx tester , and yes you can also put a second gage in a wildcat , however to adjust it isn't practical to put gun together and apart to set pressure ,

If you do not understand message me or say which types you are talking about

I use my wildcat as reg tester. And have mod the stock so i can have the gauge in there to see if i have reg creep. Works fine. And i have set up my royale 500 reg in the wildcat.
1540159900_13592950245bccf99cc78461.75317786_DSC_0045.JPG