Refurbished Umarex NXG?

Recently I started to look at the Umarex NXG as a backup gun to my Hatsan 1000s striker. I am planning to get it as a backup gun to my Hatsan 1000s striker because it uses bbs of which I have thousands upon thousands stacked up in my closet. I previously used them on my Black Rider with some custom knife engravings (*cough* scratches *cough*). The problem with it is that I have too shoot like a mortar to hit anything farther than 5 feet away. Anyway, I'm looking at this rifle from Field Supply (which I have to admit has some great refurb. deals) and with my previous experience with them I would like to get a refurbished model of this for $30. Now as I do not care about scratches and things like that (just look at my black Ryder) I think I am set on getting it. My only concern is about the refurbished part on multi-pump pneumatics. For springer/gas air rifles I have heard it's actually a good thing with lower/medium end break barrels because they actually have to check the rifle for any quality control issues, but I am not sure how that works with multi-pump pneumatic air rifles. Also, Field Supply's warranty is kind of iffy so I'd like to hear your experiences. 

Thanks,

Antoni