Refurbished SCBA Tanks

I want to give a shout-out to Dalmation Fire where I purchased a like-new refurbished 4500 psi 60-min SCBA tank: https://dalmatianfire.com/scba-cylinders-refurbished/

The CEO, Rus Kates, was very helpful in making my desicion. They clean the used tanks via ultrasound, then touch up the epoxy resin to look like new, test and recertify them, and rebuild the CGA 347 valve. I acquired a 2008 but they have anything from 2007-2014. For me, the prices were competitive with what you can get on eBay given that you eliminate any risk on what you are purchasing and getting something certified and in like new condition.

If you are in the market for a used SCBA air tank, check them out!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.12.10 PM.1617837142.png

well, if one needs it to be certified so it can be filled somewhere it may be competitive and it looks awesome and nice shape .. it doesnt beat the 65$ one i got on ebay i fill at home though lol ...

That's great and I have friends who have done the same. But I do not have a compressor so wanted something I could fill elsewhere for at least a couple of years before I needed a compressor at home. Plus, I did not want to 'roll the dice' with eBay on a high pressure tank. Glad yours worked out OK.

Reactions: Swing360