Refinished R5M stock

There was a guy on here that refinished a red laminated stock and talked about “ enhancing” the red. At the same time I wanted to do that to this one , although enhancing the blue. At the same time the color pattern was not the same on both sides of the stock. I sanded it down to match, much closer also. 
CE7BA181-EBC4-4025-AA77-249D29B242C1.1603989075.jpeg
373BA1B0-E065-4013-B5AB-EA0A3EC851A6.1603989076.jpeg
 I believe it came out pretty good, it is quite notably brighter blue. 

There was a guy on here that refinished a red laminated stock and talked about “ enhancing” the red. At the same time I wanted to do that to this one , although enhancing the blue. At the same time the color pattern was not the same on both sides of the stock. I sanded it down to match, much closer also. 
CE7BA181-EBC4-4025-AA77-249D29B242C1.1603989075.jpeg
373BA1B0-E065-4013-B5AB-EA0A3EC851A6.1603989076.jpeg
 I believe it came out pretty good, it is quite notably brighter blue.

That was me that had the red laminate stock. I must say you did an awesome job! 

And I still don’t have the gun to go in it, they don’t offer the blue laminate any more and I seen this for sale so I bought it. Then I had been waiting for Ed gun west to get more ( they were out of them for a long time). Now my boss ( owner of the company I worked for) shot him self a couple weeks ago at the shop. (Now out of business) And now I am un-employed, so I still can’t get one ! Every single time I save enough, something happens, or they are sold out. I will eventually order one or find a used one and put it in this stock. Unless I buy a tipan, in that case I will try and sell this. But $&* I don’t know what’s going to happen now, no ones hiring. 

It bothered me that the butt pad was not centered and no where near the correct fit to the wood. So I sanded it to a much close fit and drilled out the factory screw holes ( it was to close to drill new ones next to them) with a 1/2 “ drill. Glued dowels into the holes, cut flush, and redrilled holes so now it fits way way better then it did. Now I just wait, or sell .