• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

RedWolf HP fix and AOA

Those with interest may recall a post I made about 10 days ago when the trigger on my Daystate Red Wolf HP quit actuating.

I called AOA and talked to Shane. He helped me get an RA, and even though this rifle was bought through SPAW, they took immediate possession of the rifle and gave absolutely fabulous customer service.

The service team hopped on the rifle immediately after receipt. Found the problem to be a broken wire leading to the actuating solenoid, replaced the solenoid, plus took it upon themselves to totally reseal the rifle with new seals while they had it. After sitting a few days for leak down check, I had it back in Indiana within only a couple of days, perfectly boxed, and everything covered under warranty. 

I couldn’t have asked for better service and as a result feel much less concerned regarding owning a fully electronic rifle.