• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RedWolf heavy pellets

I have shot a few slugs in a great variety of weights, so probably .... in 22, the 20.2s have been a universal standout but I'm not very interested in slugs. I can't recall any short tests showing promise with heavier Zans or NSA's. I f it doesn't show promise, I don't continue the test.... again... really not very interested in them. The 49 gn NSA's were brought to a hunt that I was invitedto to and I set my Safari up with them for another person. They were stunning, but I've not pursued it further.

The only slug I'm interested in developing further is the 177, 20.2 gn. Initial tests were incredible but I've not had time for more development yet.

Bob
I am very pleased with the Zan 20 gr in my .177 redwolf shooting them at 960 fps. Not especially at 100 meter because at 100 m nothing beats the Knockout 13.43 at 1000 fps, but at longer distances. I started by shooting them at 975 fps but that was too fast. so had to turn them down to 960 - maybe 950 will be even better.