• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Reduced Taipan Compact 22

Classified Status
SOLD
Mar 18, 2020
Miami FL
Hey guys, selling this almost new Taipan 22 compact CZ Barrel for a friend. He purchased the gun new a couple months ago from Tony, and decided to go a different route. He asked me to list it for him.

Gun is in my possession and ready to be shipped. These are getting hard to find especially since talon tunes it out of them- and now that version 2 is out.. good luck getting a new original vet.

Gun will come with factory box, 2 mags, single shot tray and fill probe.

has a few small marks on the stock but in my opinion gun is a 9 out of 10. I haven't shot it, its just sitting in the box waiting for its new home. I wanted to keep it and buy it from my buddy, but my mutant has my attention and I don't really need another compact.....

Nonetheless, asking price shipped to CONUS is 1100 PPFF OBO. no trades, he just wants to fund a boat.

20230723_232547.jpg

20230723_232555.jpg

Last edited: