• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle REDUCED - Regulated Full Auto Evanix Max .25

Classified Status
SOLD

aimbig

Jan 29, 2018
Ohio, United States
Original select fire Max in excellent condition with only a couple of marks in the metal and a light mark in the wood under the grip. It’s been a bench-only gun. It isn’t much louder than the action with the INCLUDED 3D printed moderator. On a 200 bar fill it comes off the regulator in the 4th 10-round magazine, but with JSB Kings on a single fill I’ve shot the best 9 consecutive 5-shot 50-yard groups of my life. More accurate than my LW or CZ-barreled guns that have better triggers, but maybe it’s me.

An Altaros regulator is installed and I’ll throw in an older version of the regulator that would need a rebuild. The pressure gauge face seems to move freely so isn’t much use in absolute terms, and as is seemingly the case with all of these guns, in full auto the probe sometimes doesn’t stop in the retracted position, so you may have to switch to semi to remove the magazine. Holds air.

Comes with the moderator, 2 magazines, the original shroud cap and wooden cheek piece, and a double magazine that only feeds consistently on one side – may need a spring. Scope, rings and bipod not included but could be negotiated at reasonable rates. I seem to have fewer fill probes of this size than guns that use them, so I wasn’t going to include one.

$1350 plus actual shipping, Paypal plus fees or F&F.

max25forelt.jpg

max25forert.jpg

max25lt.jpg

max25rt.jpg

max25shotstring.jpg

max25stocklt.jpg

Max25stockrt.jpg

Last edited: