• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

REDUCED FX Impact M3 .177 Compact in Bronze(non power block) Free Slugs Included

Classified Status
SOLD

Cowdilly01

Nov 24, 2021
CT, United States
Used but in almost mint condition FX Impact M3 Compact in .177. 500mm superior liner, 1:18 twist.
Was originally a .22 long. Went to FX for a reseal. Once it came back it was converted to a .177 compact. Resent it to FX for a leak. FX replaced the 1st reg, and completely went through it and gave it a clean bill of health. Currently tuned to shoot the JSB 13.43's at 900 fps hole in hole at 35 yards. Sooth as butter cocking effort. No leaks. Absolutely no damage, scuffs or gouges. Never been dropped.
Upgrade list:
Carbon fiber liner sleeve
AirMarksmen scope bubble level in white
Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped cheek rest
Custom butt pad with picatinny rail section for monopod and sling stud
Slug power kit
Slug pin probe
Huma transfer port
Angled manometer gauge
Ergo Zero grip
K&L Gravity Rail
K&L Ultra Grip
B&T Monopod with picatinny rail qd mount
Rear block's gauge port is plugged
Filling with air is easy thanks to a 90 Degree QD Foster fitting
2 super reliable .177 mags with magnetic covers printed by a known member
2 .177 mag speed loaders
1 .177 pellet sorter
Factory FX case
Also included is 4 boxes of .177 slugs, 3 boxes of NSA and a box and a half of ZAN 13gr slugs.
Please PM me with and question or more picture requests. I can send videos of the whole thing as well.
I have represented this used M3 to the best of my ability. It's not perfect but pretty darn close.
Please check my feedback.
REDUCED $1750.00 PayPal Friends and Family please Shipped CONUS
No trades please. Just looking to sell at this time.

IMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

Last edited: