• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

REDUCED AGAIN *MOVING SALE* Guns, Scopes, Accessories

Classified Status
SOLD
Hi Y'all,

I am in the process of moving and realized I have a lot of equipment that I could stand to part with rather than hucking it through a few states. As always, I'm happy to send additional pictures and info. Price does NOT include CONUS shipping. I will charge actual shipping rather than overestimating with a "SHIPPED" price.

I accept PayPal (FF or buyer pays fees), Venmo, or BTC. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Air Rifles and Pistols
1. Gamo Coyote .177 (Gen 1) $300 SOLD

-I always loved this gun and wouldn't sell it if I wasn't moving. This is the model with the threaded barrel. Includes (1) magazine. Cosmetically in great shape and functions as it should. No leaks! I installed a CDT trigger and will include the original Gamo CAT trigger with the rifle. Very easy swap and I think I made a GTA thread on the process? Only defect is the magazine stop has small crack in it. Fixed with adhesive years ago and no issues. Here is a review I wrote on this gun way back when: https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/gamo-coyote-a-review-from-a-junior-shooter.40719/ Almost positive I still have the original box and all the literature that came with the gun.

IMG_5563.jpg

2. Birmingham, England Built BSA SuperSport .22 (Pre SE model) with BSA specific BKL mounts $275 SOLD

-Awesome little gun. It was my backup speed silo spring gun for years. I gave it a lube tune and have cared for it well. Condition is 90% with very little wear to the metal and stock. Includes 2 sets of the 1 piece 14mm dovetail mounts (the 1 piece on the rifle and a cantilever mount) you'll need for this gun. Missing rear sight.

IMG_5564.jpg

3. Crosman 38T and Crosman 600 (SOLD!!!)

-These are vintage C02 pistols and would make great restoration projects. They haven't been shot in years and will need a reseal and other work. 38T is missing one grip panel. Classic, all metal framed. The 38T is a SA/DA revolver and the 600 is semi-auto. I have no idea what to value these at so if you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

IMG_5568.jpg

Scopes:
1. Athlon Midas TAC 6-24 APLR4 Reticle $460 SOLD

-Excellent like new shape. No rings marks. Includes MK Machining Sidewheel and Scope Caps

IMG_5567.jpg

2. Burris RT-25 5-25x56 $450

-Like new MINT condition. No rings marks. Locking/resettable turrets + zero stop. Amazing SCR-2 Mil Reticle. Tracks perfectly. Used for RMAC 2021 and this scope took 5th in the PRS event. Will ship with original box and all original manuals.

IMG_5574.jpg

3. Mueller 8.5-25x44 AO Tactical $100

-Excellent shape. No rings marks. Great glass for the price point. Ships with original box and sunshade.

IMG_5571.jpg

4. Leapers 8-32x56 with 1/2 Mil-Dot Reticle $130 SOLD

-Great shape. Very minor cosmetic wear with no ring marks. Used as a backup FT scope for a long time. Ships in original box with 4" sidewheel.

1668491534343.png

5. Leapers 4-16x44 $110 SOLD

-Excellent shape. No rings marks to speak of. Still in box. Will ship with a 3" sidewheel and all original accessories.

6. Miscellanous 4x32 scopes (Gamo, Simmons, Etc.). $25 for all or $10 a piece

There's 3 of these. One Gamo, one Centerpoint, one Simmons.

IMG_5569.jpg

7. Centerpoint 3-9x40AO Mil-Dot $40

Very dependable springer scope - Crosman used to ship these with the NPSS and Trail guns. Some light ring marks. Works and holds zero!

IMG_5565.jpg

8. FM Red/Green dot sight. 1" tube $40 SOLD

Nice little red dot that would do well on a pistol or smaller gun. Tested and works.

IMG_5570.jpg

9. Vintage Bushnell Sportview 4x32AO Duplex reticle $50

Korea-made Bushnell scope with resettable turrets. In great shape with light cosmetic scratching. Holds zero and functions as it should. I only ever used it on a QB77 (CO2 gun).

IMG_5573.jpg

Accessories:
1. Nikon Aculon Rangefinder. $120 SOLD!!!

Title says it all. Bought as official Nikon refurbished product. Used very lightly. Works perfectly and very repeatable. Comes with pouch and original box.

IMG_5572.jpg

2. Athlon 30mm 20 MOA Picatinny Cantilever mount $75

Really solid mount. If it doesn't sell I'll just throw it on an AR :)

IMG_5575.jpg

If anything interests you, PM me!

Thanks for checking everything out AGN. PEACE!

Nico

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dude_Abides