• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Redneck Wolverine light mount

I needed a quick light mount for my Wolverine. So I wrapped the flashlight with vet wrap then wrapped the light to the side of the barrel. It worked pretty well. These cheap Amazon lights put out a lot of light.
CF9768A6-ECD9-46AE-89E5-D401F0730C7A_1_105_c.1605301207.jpeg

Reactions: CampFussell
I love the juxtaposition. :) That would look right at home duct taped to the front bumper of a rusty 1979 Ford Pinto stationwagon. Or my boy’s plastic Daisy 880. Props to you sir for not letting the aesthetic come ahead of the necessity for light. However just know that $10 or $15 for a Picatinny adapter and clamp will let your Wolverine reclaim its dignity before any long term self-esteem issues arise. :)

Thank You So Much for your great idea. I have an Air Arms s510 with a right handed stock (not very comfortable for a lefty) cut a piece of tee shirt rolled it up to couture the stock and wrapped it up with vet tape. So much more comfortable to shoot now. Thank you again Eric

Hey that is how I have the check piece on my P-Rod. with vet wrap. After having that around for horses We use that vet wrap for all kinds of things

I love the juxtaposition. :) That would look right at home duct taped to the front bumper of a rusty 1979 Ford Pinto stationwagon. Or my boy’s plastic Daisy 880. Props to you sir for not letting the aesthetic come ahead of the necessity for light. However just know that $10 or $15 for a Picatinny adapter and clamp will let your Wolverine reclaim its dignity before any long term self-esteem issues arise. :)

😂🤣