Red Wolf Programing

I would like to start a exchange of information on the programming of the Red Wolf. To kick it off here is what I have been able to gather about how the program works from several Daystate Dealers. I am not claiming to be 100% right so if you know of something different PLEASE correct me. 

First as we all know RW has 3 power levels, but I understand that there are 3 settings for each power levels for a total of 9. If you watch the You Tube on the Daystate Dealers workshop one dealer made the comment "buy one gun get 27 guns" In talking with another dealer that was at the workshop he noted how easy it was to change the barrels. The Daystate instructor indicated the other barrels would be offered. So I wonder 9 power levels times 3 calibers (177, 22 .25) would equal 27. 

Also in that same Workshop on You Tube, one dealer said there were 3 items that could be changed. "Pulse length, High Pressure Point, and Voltage". I have tried to get info on what these adjustments do to no avail. Any help out there folks. 

I have a RW in 22hp on order and a programmer so when I get the two I will post my finds here.