• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Red wolf mounting picatinny moa

Hi

Wanting to use a 20 moa picatinny mount on v rail equipped Red Wolf. Yes I know AOA sell one , looks good but they do not ship to Europe. Why who knows. I do not like those adjustable mounts tried several, my choice.

However thanks to Spray mark and Utg have done the following.

Mark suggested v rail to Picatinny snap connections. Bought in UK fit v rail perfectly. 
UTG make a 20 moa picatinny low riser. Easily available both in France, where I live UK and USA. This fits perfectly too. But stops magazine insertion. Really I do not want to use the DS magazine . Just Single Shot Tray. So all fine with that. Purchased a Carm Single shot tray which uses a lever opening system. Very nice and easy to use. This also will not fit due to moa rail. An hours work with a Dremel cut away some metal now pops in smoothly.

Great I have a Single shot RW. Can in minutes take off rail , scope with Picatinny rings and replace with v rail mounts and my spare scope should I ever wish to mag feed gun. 
Those two items delivered cost about $60 compared with $169 AOA want. Would have preferred AOA item but........

If anyone wants to use those two items I used can provide make and data. 

safe shooting