• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Red Wolf Field Target PRS Chassis Version

Well after researching and chatting with Lauren countless times from AOA about look and goal I was after, PRS released their chassis for the Red Wolf. So with Lauren’s help, THANK YOU for helping me!, we put together another version of the Red Wolf Field Target Rifle. Wanting to further customize the stock, I contacted Steve Corcoran to see if he would be willing to build a grip, cheek piece, and knee riser. He does some amazing work. THANK YOU Steve for working with me on this project. It made its debut at the PHA Grand Prix this past weekend. Friday before the contest was the first time I had shot it as well, and the PHA was my second FT contest ever. I shot a 47 & 40.

Keith

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1078.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1077.jpeg
IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg

Well after researching and chatting with Lauren countless times from AOA about look and goal I was after, PRS released their chassis for the Red Wolf. So with Lauren’s help, THANK YOU for helping me!, we put together another version of the Red Wolf Field Target Rifle. Wanting to further customize the stock, I contacted Steve Corcoran to see if he would be willing to build a grip, cheek piece, and knee riser. He does some amazing work. THANK YOU Steve for working with me on this project. It made its debut at the PHA Grand Prix this past weekend. Friday before the contest was the first time I had shot it as well, and the PHA was my second FT contest ever. I shot a 47 & 40.

Keith

View attachment 361609View attachment 361608View attachment 361607View attachment 361606View attachment 361610View attachment 361612View attachment 361611
Wow, goal achieved! It’d be nice if DS offered this an OEM option. Uj

Well I was flying some high dollar 40% r/c planes before this. I sold all that stuff and invested into this sport now that I’m stateside for good and not on ships anymore. At least I don’t have to worry about taking my gun home in a trash bag!! Lol. After spending 28 1/2 years in the Navy thus far, my goal after retirement is to qualify and shoot for the US team in WFTF. Lofty goal I know, and a lot of work to get there hopefully one day, but I needed to put together the best possible gun I could now, while I get on the waiting list for another one that I want.

Keith

Last edited:
Was nice meeting you at Piedmont...and thank you for your service! The more matches you go to the better. You will figure out a routine and things eventually start falling into place. Was good seeing 2 brothers sharing the lanes shooting together at a GP.

Sincerely,
KeithWalters
Thank you. It was great meeting you as well. I was glad my brother was able to come down. He is hooked, line, and sinker.

Keith