• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Red Wolf .177 UK version <12fpe Info please

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the Red Wolf UK version, which is limited to 12fpe. My ultimate goal is to shoot field target competitions at 12fpe, then be able to click a button and practice in the garage or inside at a much lesser energy level, say 5fpe. The only info i could find about the preset energy levels were in a video by Giles, where he states that High, Medium and Low are about 11.5 fpe, 10.9 fpe and 10.5 fpe respectively.

Can anyone confirm that those are the preset energy levels of the UK version?
Am i better off to get the daystate programmer to tune between 12fpe and 5 fpe, or would a heliboard work better for this?

I've reached out to Daystate and the fella that makes the heliboard but haven't heard back from either.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Reactions: CrackShotStan
Follow up:
I got a reply from Tony Belas himself. It seems that medium power would be 85% of 12 fpe, and low power would be 65% of 12 fpe, so it will work nicely for my needs.
So, 65% of 12 that would be 7.8 FPE? Is that low enough for 10m using a wadcutter?
I too would like to do the same as you, I'm here in the States.
Your several months ahead of my thoughts, let me know how it works for you.
Thanks!