• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Red white and blue wolf special Daystate Redwolf build.

Very nice work! I think the M3 reg is probably a good idea for a sub 12 FPE gun, maybe even a 20 FPE gun, but won't work well with FAC high power guns since there is no plenum. I've tried a Huma bottle reg on my .22 RW HP, and even with an Altaros plenum it still was underpowered compared to the stock gun. I have installed a reg on a .177 20 FPE Pulsar, and it works great. I call it my Alpha Wolf. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, and yes it was originally going to be for spray1mark as Soren says 

We just made a new front block with the fx bottle fitting in it so we can change bottles without de gasing the gun, on our other redwolf we did the same but with the M3 reg / bottle adaptor and Centercut is spot on, works perfect on sub 12 and up to about 20ftlb but then runs out of puff with the lack of plenum 

I have been running the M3 reg on my .177 sub 12 redwolf for about six months now and it has some real benefits i can fill to 250bar sub 12 is normally 210 run down to 100bar normally 110 so i get well over 500 shots per fill and it is very consistent

Solo1 , sorry the bit's for the redwolf are not something we sell they are just bits and bobs we make for our guns 

Thanks to all for watching the vid, anyone that new Mark i think will agree that he would of loved the finished red white and blue wolf and it will remind me of him every time i shoot it