red dot for springers will it work

You would have to get a quality red dot. Springer are known for eating red dots. However I do believe that there are red dots that can hane extreme recoil. Holosun might be the cheapest one that has a great warranty and is built up strong enough. That being said I have been wrong before. Maybe there is something out there designed to be used just for airguns. Maybe check hawke out. They could have something. Wish I could be more help but if I were you I would go with a low power 1-4x illuminated scope from utg, hawke, Leopold, swfa, vortex, or Centerpoint. I don't know what your budget is but everything from all those companies will take the damage or replace the scope. Good luck brother. 

Hey guys! Thanks for all your feed back but it seems like a easy fix to just go with a scope! I’ve done some research myself and it seems like a scope can handle the shock a spring has !! I’m just wanting something to shoot until the FX tactical is at my doorsteps ! Until then if no scope I’ll just keep shooting with no scope and I will find that sweet spot of a aim without a scope looking down that smooth barrel! Witch will be something new! Lol I don’t care I just love to shoot my led !!! Hope everyone has that feeling I do for air rifles!!’happy shooting safe shooting!! 

AGB -

"Most' real...red dots today are made today are made to withstand a 50cal. rifle...so yea. Just don't buy $10.00 / $50.00 air gun version..!

Holosun, Sig Sauer, Delta Point Pro are a couple of good ones that you don't have to break the bank on, but are very high quality and have very good guarantees..

I'll be getting a P1 here soon and have a Sig Sauer, Romeo 1 that I'm going to put on it.

Mike