• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Recurring Leak

So I have had my Impact back from the FXUSA for a few months and have noticed the pressure dropping. It is coming out of the weep hole. Can I use something like JB Weld to hold the air in? Has any one done this? I don't want to have to send it back. It's not a bad leak but just annoying. Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Common or not so common knowledge is that a leak out of the hole in the side of the gun is the regulator leaking. Plugging the hole will make the regulator malfunction as it needs atmospheric pressure there to function correctly. It usually leaks because the parameters of the regulator were surpassed, the adjuster screw was turned in or out to far, and one of the o-rings on the adjuster screw is now damaged or because there is debris inside the assembly and it needs to be cleaned. Here is one of several reg repair vids available on the net 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OpwyIjZlAg

You never want to plug any hole. It is there for a reason. If its leaking from the small hole on the side of the gun near the handgrip then it's the reg. There are o rings inside to seal it. Probably one is damage. Only way to find out is take it out and inspect it and replace it. There is one o ring deep inside the reg hole and that sucker is hard to replace. Watch some of ernest video to help