Recommended Shop - Colibri leaking air

I have two .22 Kalibrgun Colibri. One is holding air flawlessly, the other is leaking about 7-10 bars day/24 hrs. I filled it last Thursday and it is now Wednesday. It went from 170 bars to about 110 bars. I took it apart, replaced and resealed the o-rings with silicone grease but haven't fix the problem. If it can't be fixed, I was planning to sell it as is. 

Any recommended shop to help me fix this.

Don't know if Ernest is still accepting work outside his gig with FX but he worked magic on these.

Otherwise, just something to think about, especially if you don't know where the leak is, I had 2 kalibrgun's (crickets) develop a leak from tank back through the'fill port'. The fill 'check valve' is just an oring tensioned with a small screw. One was an easy fix, the other was a devil to get right. If you didn't check that one, it might be something to look into.

If you go for that oring… just know that you have to pull the screw out to replace it. Super simple once you get to it but getting to it means (I think) you'll have to remove the gauge so you'll need the right tool for that and getting the oring back in with just right fit/tension is a pain, or can be, in the wrong place. That was what fought me the one the was my devil. Think I took it part 4-5 times...

Mechanic told me once on an old car, that yup - I had a problem, drive it till it gets worse and we'll know exactly what to fix....

pcp_perry Try Charlie at (Georgia Air Guns) great gentlemen to talk too & that's his expertise you can also email him. I have a 22 cal. coming next week from him. As far as trying to find that leak yourself try a welding shop supply outfit, they generally have the best stuff to detect leaks one brand was called leak tech. Best of Luck ! Darell