Recommended portable shooting bench for using on someone else's property

I live in a trailer park and need a portable shooting bench for using on another person's property. For those in a similar situation and have used a portable shooting bench, what would you recommend? I know there are plenty of plans for making your own on YouTube. I could have my grandson build me one of these for me. But it would be convenient to buy one that is both stable and not too heavy to carry from car to vehicle and back. Many come with seats, but I might prefer one without a seat so I can purchase a well-padded adjustable seat separately.

Thank you for your response. I hope you have the freedom to do your preferred type of shooting with your airguns, whether paper-punching, shooting at reactive targets, plinking, or some variety of hunting. Perhaps you are even involved in one of the varieties of air gun competitive sports. Many of these competitions are now curtailed, unfortunately. When I was younger I enjoyed competitive shooting sports with power burners, including high power rifle, indoor gallery shooting with .22 rimfires, and bench rest competition. Contrary to the beliefs of the anti-gunners, I met many fine gentlemen and ladies on the firing line. Ignorance is a terrible prison. May we all join together to pray for our nation in these desperate times.

1591394580_17375556195edac114229498.12228258.png
I’ve been really pleased with this.

Black and Decker workmate with custom made plywood top cut to your desired shape. When you are not using it for shooting, you will discover how handy it is to own such a handy DO-ALL household vice. Very portable and BEST of ALL, it's a rock solid base.

Make your dollar serve 2 purposes. Shooting and a engineered best seller clamp table. Millions of satisfied customers can't be wrong.

Here's what i use to shoot ground squirrels on my permission. It can be used from prone to standing. The legs are individually adjustable for uneven ground. The pan and tilt is smooth and the legs have metal spikes so they dig into the ground and make it real steady. It collapses for easy carry and comes with a strap. You just need a chair

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1015037135/

As I finished mowing today the UPS man had dropped off the Caldwell Stable Table Lite that I had ordered. Took about 15 minutes to assemble and set up. Small enough folded to fit in most car trunks, I would guess. Definitely would slide into the back seat even in subcompacts. Light enough to carry with one hand. The combination of table and seat in one unit is nice IMO and the unit is more than stable enough for sound shooting. It can be wiggled a bit but anything that transportable probably would allow some movement. Once I sat in the seat and leaned on the table it settles well and seems like it would be all most would ever need. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another, paid just over $100 for this one.

Howdy, I have been looking at the caldwell tables and wondered if the table would be adequately large enough. Can you lean into the gun when it's rested on a bag or bipod and still feel like you have enough room (both side to side and front to back)?

To me it seems plenty large enough. The Hyskore unit I noted has a bit more room in some ways but it is triangular so it is a little narrow at the front but wider by the shooter. The Caldwell Stable Table Lite is a good usable size and has enough room for a front and rear bag and some "extras" around those. The seat can easily be swung left or right depending on how one likes to position themselves. I like it primarily because it is very light, it's easy to carry, and it has the seat (which is pretty comfortable) all in one relatively compact unit when folded. If I needed another shooting table I would certainly buy another like this one without hesitation.