Recommended Florida iguana hunt guides?

I'll be Florida this summer and want to book a guided iguana hunt. Specifically, I'll be on the East coast and can drive as far south as about West Palm Beach. Can anyone recommend a good guide service? Extra points to ones that provide decent gun/scope combos since I won't be bringing mine. Doesn't necessarily have to be top end, but better gear is going to make for a better experience.

Fancy! What's the point of hunting iguanas? Are you planning on eating them? Or just for fun and preserving the environment?
They are an invasive species, non native and create a lot of problems. Search Youtube. They are edible and Python cowboy uses the hides to make leather goods that he sells. It is something to do while helping preserve the natural environment. I realize it is not for everyone but it is for me.

They are an invasive species, non native and create a lot of problems. Search Youtube. They are edible and Python cowboy uses the hides to make leather goods that he sells. It is something to do while helping preserve the natural environment. I realize it is not for everyone but it is for me.
I'd totally enjoy it too. I'm always trying to figure out how to. put everything on my Big Green Egg haha

Reactions: tnbndr
If you shoot one or more, you should totally tell him to make a billfold or money clip and sell it to you!! What a cool souvenir that would be!!

Reactions: tnbndr