• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Recommendations for fill station

So I use a yong compressor, through the golden tube of filtration into my iorman 3 litre 4500 psi tank. The fill station I use is ok, but it doesn't allow me to tether to my gun due to not being a regulated station.

Since I'm fairly new to all this, can anyone recommend a quality regulated station with quality micro bore lines? Even if I don't tether I would like the option of setting the reg at 200 bar and not continue the creep till its full method .

Thank you in advance!

So the stikman does look nice, but it doesn't regulate. I have a puncher breaker unregulated, and I would like to tether, but I need something that will keep my gun at a consistant 200 bar. The altaros looks nice as well, but how is it regulated? I'm assuming washers or shims inside the valve. I really would like a double manometer, one showing tank pressure and the other showing regulated pressure going into the gun.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated! 

Here is my Regman in-line tetherd.

1538520524_7158806395bb3f5ccbcba94.43671126_948E7467-BDD3-4B92-9C33-0BE55BD561B7.jpeg