Recommendations for a small-ish air tank

Hi, I am looking for a smallish air tank that I can easily fill with an Omega Trail Charger, as that is what I have decided to get for an HPA source. I only have one PCP, an Impact MKII, and I don't shoot a lot (limited time). Can anyone recommend a decent carbon fiber tank I can get that is bigger than a guppy/pony tank (which seem to be less than 20 cu. ft.), but not as big as the standard 66 cu. ft. tanks? I am thinking more along the order of a 3 liter tank, maybe a little bit bigger, but I don't really know what to look for. I would rather not get into 6.8 liter and bigger, at least not yet, because at that point I would probably need/want a bigger compressor. I imagine the times I would need to fill my Impact more than 4-5 times would be rare, and if I really needed to I could always use the Trail Charger with my car battery. I would be happy to buy from Airguns of AZ or, Joe Brancato, or any other source here in the States, but it doesn't appear that they have anything in the size I am looking for. I am strongly considering getting a 3L bare tank (like this) from Aliexpress or similar source, but I am not sure what I would need for a valve/hose. I wouldn't want to waste money on a crummy valve/whip that I would just end up replacing.

Any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch!

I also have an impact and just needed to top off my gun a few times when I am out, but wanted it small enough to be able to fill with my Yong Heng compressor. I bought the 3 litre size off ebay that had the main valve and bleed valve already on it. The brand was Gurlleu. I am happy with it and it was a good size choice.

_12.1616551456.jpeg

I also have an impact and just needed to top off my gun a few times when I am out, but wanted it small enough to be able to fill with my Yong Heng compressor. I bought the 3 litre size off ebay that had the main valve and bleed valve already on it. The brand was Gurlleu. I am happy with it and it was a good size choice.

_12.1616551456.jpeg

I ordered this 3L tank as well a little over a year back from eBay. I purchased from a US based seller. The included valve is okayish - I found it a little more on/off than a slow control - so you may want to replace the valve down the road. 

Thanks everyone, I decided to grab a nearly-expired 30 min tank on ebay, $50 including shipping. I decided not to spend too much on a tank, not knowing what size I will really want. I did, however, decide to spend more on the valve/whip- I bought a Stikman from Air Tanks Plus. That set me back, but I figure I will have it forever and enjoy using it.

Thanks for all the input.

I did quite a bit of looking and found that the most convenient size to carry was the 2.17L Acecare. It comes out to be 126ci I think. The height is just right to fit into a pack with the valve assembly on, and it's not too fat. All the others capacity were too low (90ci/100ci) in capacity, or they were too tall (over 20" w/valve) to fit in a sling pack. Check out the Hazard 4 v 2017 Plan B sling pack at Optics Planet to carry your bottle in.

My YH fills my 45 minute SCBA tank, expired, pretty easily from about 3200 psi to 300 bar. I added a radiator and a fan and refill my tank in 15-20 minutes without the YH going much over 60 C. I wouldn't want to carry the 45 minute tank in a backpack but I guess fire fighters do. I just carry it in it's tray when I go to the range if I anticipate doing a lot of shooting.