Recommendation on a tier 1 springer

The definition of "heirloom" a valuable object that has been in a family for several generations...and you want to start that now in your generation...marvelous idea! Here is my .02 cents. The metal actions of either the TX 200 or the HW97 both could qualify as "heirloom" quility but neither stocks, especially the 97s, are worthy...the TX isn't terrible but the scroll work & fish scales look fake and mass produced...NOW put a custom stock stock on either one of 'em and years or decaids from now when one of your heirs pulls that baby out of the case...you will be remembered...I would vote for the "97 in .20 caliber, (try to find a picture chuckhunters '97 .20 with that custom stock on it and imagine pulling it out of a hard case 50 years from now) why .20 cal.? It is just a little more collectable and special...for an heirloom quility item...you won't be giving up anything in accuracy...A '97 with a nice stock always reminds me of a Theoben SLR 98 underlever...anyway that's what I would suggest for heirloom springer.
20230201_153029.jpg
20230201_152719.jpg

Reactions: 808spitdr