Recommendation on a solid .20 cal PCP?

Daystate Huntsman Regal may have been the last. AOA had a custom one before Christmas for $1999 called the Genus Limited Edition. They may be able to special order a Huntsman .20cal. I haven't seen anyone offer one in a long time outside of Daystate and Air Force. There used to be an HW100 for sale on the classifieds of Airgun Warriors a few months back that was a .20cal and it went fast. 

Emphasis on the "solid" and there seem to be a decent amount of .20 cal RAWs floating around amongst past and current field target shooters. A friend bought a used RAW sometime in the last year and it came with .177 and .20 barrels (not familiar enough with the RAW guns to know if it came with or requires a .20 probe). I'm aware of this friend being able to switch back and forth between .177 and .20 though, as he's done it a few times in the last few months. Member Kdog? or something like that has shared pics of the most beautiful laminate RAW that I've ever seen, and it's a .20. His has a blue and walnut looking stock on it. True drool gun for me. 

Less common are the USFTs. Pretty much any 16mm LW blank can be swapped into a USFT (might need a very slight reduction of OD for the first couple inches that goes in the breech-but could be reduced with cave man tools very easily). 

I'm aware of some Edguns for which .20 barrels were offered. Seems like I remember Centercut mentioning a Lelya or Leshiy that he has in .20.

All of the above seem like solid platforms for a .20. 

As for current/mainstream production........I'm not aware of anything but the Airforce that you mentioned. 

A WTB might produce something.

Cahil_2's response is pretty common any time .20 comes up. And he's not wrong, when comparing to all the choices in .177 and .22. All those choices are nice, but once I find a pellet a gun likes, I don't usually shoot more than that one pellet from that gun (sometimes one gun will have 2 different pellets if the power is adjustable). So, as long as the gun likes one of the .20 pellet offerings, you're golden. I've had two .20 PCPs and a .20 gas ram (RX2) in the past two years and all 3 of them have shot pretty good with either weight of JSB. 

Daystate Huntsman Regal may have been the last. AOA had a custom one before Christmas for $1999 called the Genus Limited Edition. They may be able to special order a Huntsman .20cal. I haven't seen anyone offer one in a long time outside of Daystate and Air Force. There used to be an HW100 for sale on the classifieds of Airgun Warriors a few months back that was a .20cal and it went fast.

Yep, I'd forgotten about the Genus and the HW options. Same friend I mentioned above (with the .177 and .20 barrels for the RAW) actually now owns that tan laminate Genus you mentioned. 

A good friend that recently kinda retired from FT always shot a .20 HW. He let me shoot it once and it was pretty sweet. Nice trigger and pellets went where I was aiming. His was actually for sale here locally last I heard. 

I've been shooting .020 cal's since 2004 and never had an issue finding pellets, in fact I've seen them available when some other caliber popular sizes weren't...good luck finding ANY caliber these days, .20 cal PCP's are sweet if you can find one. My .20 Rapid and Huntsman
0825201522a.1620098248.jpg
0825201047.1620098249.jpg

Somebody might get a chuckle out of this one, hopefully all those who say .20 pellets are hard to find will enjoy it too.

Was down in PHX last week for an eye appt. Swung by AOA with intent to purchase fairly large quantities of 10.34gr .177 JSBs and 13.73 .20 JSBs. They didn't have either, but did have a decent qty of the Heavy .20 JSBs. I swiped em up! 

Capture.1620101092.JPG

Poor guy in front of me wanted 8.44gr JSBs, which to me seem like perhaps the most run-of-the mill caliber and weight of pellet in the world, and they didnt have any for him.

Poor guy behind me also wanted 10.34 JSBs and left empty-handed. 

So, for the 15 or so minutes that I was in there, me, a shooter of the lowly "orphan caliber .20" (or any other .20 disparaging phrase you've heard), was the only guy who left with some quality pellets to shoot. 

Shortage right now is crazy. 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

@motorhead thats a beauty. Not a bottle guy but can live with a small one . Lol.

@ katokevin Was keeping the HW110 as an option however good to see the 100's confirmed performance.

Standard TM's use an AIR TUBE ... mine was a Custom build using an HM type bottle instead.

Ah ok... very nice; tastefully done :)