Recommendation on a 2nd PCP

After shooting a traditional rifle for 20 years I would suggest treating yourself to something different:

A bullpup 👍

I 2nd that. I'm a traditional classic rifle kind of guy." Keep it simple stupid " Is a motto I keep alive and well. You asked and there are plenty of folks who'll spend your money for u. I thought I'd give a bull-pup a try. I bought a Hatsan Flash-Pup.22cal.Low end of the price scale in case I did,nt like it. Now AEAC did a review of it after I'd gotten mine. It was quit positive as I recall. My personal review,not so much. The magazines don't work,it does come with a single shot tray and that works for me, and I had to address a scope rail issue with some shims. And put a clear coat epoxy finish on it. Improved the looks by alot I thought.No sanding or any other prep. BUT ! Once I adjusted the trigger alittle it turns out I like the little bugger.It handles fine. Bringing it into the shoulder and getting on target is easy. It's very strong and accurate. I put a Hawk 2-7x32 on it. Hitting 2" targets,warm blooded or other at 65yds is routine feeding it JSB 18gr pellets.Just my 2cents for what it's worth.

Don't know much about the Taipan Veteran or the Kalibrgun Cricket. Are these regulated? I wonder how difficult would they be to repair (get parts/seals) in say 10 years if needed? Just something I think about that may not be a real issue. I've read good things about the Veteran though, especially on this site, so I'll check these out some more. I'm north of ATL outside of Marietta.

The FX Wildcat - I just watched a review that was pretty negative on it. That's probably (hopefully) anecdotal info, as FX makes fine products. 

Thanks, oldsparky, for your comparison of the various Daystates. I'm definitely looking for something that can reach out +50-75 yards to drop squirrels and shoot targets, hence the interest in a .22 or .25. I'd still want something that is quite and backyard friendly, so I'm thinking that a .25 might be too loud (?) even with the best suppressors.

The Kalibrguns and Taipans are known for reliability and ruggedness. Besides, Charlie over a GA stands by his work. He will re-seal your gun for life as long as you own it. If you live in GA that is a no brainer. I am in Marietta myself. Will shoot you a PM. It is very likely that you saw my Wildcat review. Anecdotal? You may want to read some of the comments to the video, if in fact it's mine the one you saw. 

Yes, I confirmed that it was your video, Intenseaty22, on the Wildcat. That's unfortunate that a company such as FX won't stand behind a product, even if it's pre-owned. FX is missing out on a lot of free pub and good will. Maybe it's a case of rushing a product to market too soon. I had a few others who recommended Charlie at GA Airguns and may check him out if I end up with a Kalibrgun or Taipan.