• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Recommendation for scope rings

Those are beautiful, but a 300 dollar mount may be a bit much for a 300 dollar gun.

These are not quick release but are height adjustable and will also let you keep your scope at optical center or adjust for longer range.

Agreed, I always start with the best. :) CHEAP ASS RINGS that work well? I've run Westhunter rings on a ton of my air rifles. In fact I use them on my M3.

https://amzn.to/41DVY4Q - $32

View attachment FX-8093.jpg

Agreed, I always start with the best. :) CHEAP ASS RINGS that work well? I've run Westhunter rings on a ton of my air rifles. In fact I use them on my M3.

https://amzn.to/41DVY4Q - $32

View attachment 419645
I’m not sure if your being sarcastic or not ,but I wouldn’t give away West Hunter rings. They were the worst thinnest poor alumium I’ve Ever used. GARBAGE WAS TO GOOD A PLACE FOR THEM …

The Victoptics ones listed above by Florida_Man are excellent. They are my go to rings on many guns. They are built as well as the EagleVision rings and are 1/5 the cost. I was going to list them but they were not currently on Amazon.

A.G.R.
Don't be so cynical. They are going on a PCP with minimal recoil. We'll get you a PCP one day and no squirrel will be safe!

Reactions: NorthernBallistics
These are my Vector/Victor rings.

IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

Reactions: EPG
Both the Monstrum Adjustable Height, Adjustable MOA and Victor look good. Regarding the Monstrum has anyone used the tilt feature?
Regardless I'm most concerned about clearance.
I may purchase both and try out.
They look like the same basic operation as the ones I linked. I love being able to center the elevation to the center of the scope so there is minimal elevation adjustment. My Revere with the Sightron is set up at 30y and the M853 is set up at 20y. I can’t see myself using anything else on my air rifles in the future. It’s nice changing a scope to a different rifle and not having to click it a hundred times to get the scope back to dead center.
I’m not a fan of the inserts to reduce a 30mm to 1”, I’d rather but a specific ring for the scope.

The fit is great with the victor/vectors.

Here's a nice setup. Burris XTR Signature one piece cantilever mount with quick detach levers and specialized ring inserts. The inserts allow you to fine tune the moa of the scope up to 40 moa and don't mar up the scope tube. They make them in ring sets with the inserts, but without the QD feature.

Here's a nice setup. Burris XTR Signature one piece cantilever mount with quick detach levers and specialized ring inserts. The inserts allow you to fine tune the moa of the scope up to 40 moa and don't mar up the scope tube. They make them in ring sets with the inserts, but without the QD feature.

Thanks
Will they clear Swede mag?