• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Recommendation for a really good BB rifle and or pistol , thanks.

I have plenty of BB guns all are fun and no work needed,I have a Daisy 499 that is shoots accurate,it is a single shot.

Daisy model 25 is a pump that is good fun.

Truthfully I had not shot a BB gun in years,then started shooting them again for the fun of it,and must admit I am glad I did.

One thing you will notice about BB guns ,no one complains about them,LOL.

Here you go.

Blowback:Glock 19x bb 380-390fps

non blowback:Daisy 5170/72 bb 500-520 fps

Bb rifle: Umarex MP40 full/semi auto 400 fps

Pellet pistol:Umarex Colt Government 1911A1 non blowback pistol 390-400 fps

Pellet rifle:Walther Lever action:6-700 fps

Oh I gotta mention the walther ppq .43 caliber.You can shoot .43 caliber nylon riot balls or rubber balls.The riot balls will crush a mouse skull at 10-12 ft and the rubber balls work good in a barn on hornets,bees and flies if you’re a half decent shot

Avanti 499b…

frankdaisy499blongrange001.1623476853.JPG

ditto

Reactions: EdinGa
I have many bb pistols more than any one person should the most accurate of the bunch are these.
Daisy 1200
Crosman 1600
Heathways 9405
Crosman V300

The most fun bb pistol ever made. Hahn 45 bb revolver. 18 shots. And you can fan the pistol.

My favorite bb rifles are the.
Heathways MX175
Daisy 25
Red Ryder
Buzz Barton
Any of the Crosman V350 variants.
etc...
20230323_175038~2.jpg

Here's a few of my young at heart addiction.

Other airguns are great and we all own and enjoy them. But for a quick shoot, killing plastic army men or dinosaurs. Bouncing a can around at 25 five feet or so. Nothing beats them. Git yourselves one or two. Expand your trigger time to 365 days. And bring the kid back too you.

Reactions: JohnTaylor