Recommend me a scope

several of the utg's are pretty good, thereticles are pretty thick and boring is the worst thing about them .. if you can find one the 3-9x50 has probably the best picture they ever achieved .. the 4-16 is pretty nice to but its a long scope .. and the 'swat' 3-12 side adjust is an all around decent one .. id say those are the top best in their lineup ..

Reactions: MattR302
I have these on my Gamos. Thousands of shots with no problem.
IMG_2744.jpeg

Another thing to consider with ANY (un-etched reticle) scope mounted on a break barrel gun.... barrel droop and over-adjusting the reticle to make up for droop will stress the internals,, that along with the spring gun recoil can shorten the life of the scope.
I've had fairly decent results with lower cost scopes (BSA Essential) on entry level break barrel rifles over my early years of air gunning. I learned from reading a LOT of others experiences to always center the reticle (mirror method) and keep it as close to center as possible - relieving internal stress. MOST times where droop is present I will shim the rear ring saddle with a piece of plastic coffee container lid material and MOST times this is enough to alleviate the droop and keep the reticle closer to center. (over-tightening of shimmed ring can/will damage scope tube...use caution)
I tend to still use this helpful hint today on all my scopes... even pcp if necessary. Good luck in your shooting endeavors. (y)

If you want a Vantage, get the IR version. May never use it, but it will get you an etched glass reticle that will hold up better than a wire one will. I've got at least 14 or 15, the oldest one being a 4-12x50 AO IR that's lived on my Hatsan Model 95 .25 cal for almost 9 years now and no issues.
Under $100, look on Amazon for the Hammers 3-9x40 airgun scope. Got one I bought 4 or 5 years ago that's still going strong after spending time on at least 5 springers and gas rammed rifles, a few of those during break in of them and still going. Right about $80 the last time I looked and they also had a 4-12x40 version of it for the same price.
1 piece, 4 bolt mount is included with either one.