Recommend Glass for Me

Hi Gents, 

I need new glass for a .25 Taipan Veteran compact. This is my grab and go gun for camping/pesting.

My needs are simple: Lighter = better. Must have a good reticle with holdover, must have illuminated reticle, must have very good FOV at low power, and must have good parallax to 10 yrds. 

Basically, the Dedal Stalker is what this should emulate, but preferably with variable magnification. FFP only. 

Thoughts??

no swfa 3x15 is non illuminated correct ,

um for like same money or a bit more if you like lower power check out the burris xtr 34mm ffp 1x5 , illuminated like this is sweet optic ,I got one and very clear at all ranges , but it is fixed paralax but it is clear 10 yards ,

from here prices seem to go up ,my next low power I own I like is trijicon ffp 1x8 ,which is mil mil cbq great optic ,

next I like swfa 1x6 hd , very good optic and again fixed paralaxx but useable 10 yds I hunt with all of them and I use on my taipan also ,

even when you get into very hi end scopes like my schmidt and bender 5x25 , or my stiener 5x25 they all good but $$$$$$$$$

If you have a bigger budjet check out IOR scopes I love my 35mm 3x18mp8 reticle at 3x it is very good and illumanated ,

for hunting on taipan sometimes I even throw on my eotechred sot with 4 hold points and I use a 3x magnifier which is great to reach out for fast action 

I had that 3x15 SWFA scope which is awesome BTW BUT the reticle is so small, especially in lower magnification and low light. I now have a fixed power 6X SWFA on my DreamPup, which is perfect for low light, pigeon hunting inside dairy barns. The 6X reticle is much bolder than the 3 x15 and easy to see in low light. My primary hunting distances are from 15-100 yards. If I was only hunting outdoors, in sunny conditions, then the 3x15 would have been fine. 

Dedal Stalker. It is a fixed 6X. Great pesting optic.

Own 1. Love it. So far it reigns supreme for lightweight fixed power illuminated. The parallax turret may be the best and quickest I have used. 

Ive turned my attention to another STEAL of an underrated optic... Riton RT-S MOD 5 GEN2 6-24x50IR-FFP. Amazon has these for $250 (retails at $499). Meets all my criteria. folks are raving about em. Update you all when I have put through paces.