• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Recomendations for .25 cal

Talon P. Love it. Very accurate. Shoots any pellet I put in it very well. Simple to disassemble repair and modify. Has a forward cocking mechanism which makes sense for a few reasons. It can shoot from 15-55 fpe depending on transfer port, which is super easy to change. Only needs 2500 psi fill but can go up to 3000

on the "downside", it looks a little different and it does not have lots of expensive looking parts and complex loading mechanisms to dazzle the senses. Also not regulated but that can be fixed while still staying in your budget. It's also pretty freaking noisy up at 55 fpe but that's easy to fix.

there's also the new Avenger if you can wait a while. 

I would recommend you look online for seller’s that will ship to your location which appears to be Panama. Sort by pricing to see what’s in your budget and pick 3-4 that you feel will suit your needs. Then come back here and start another post asking about those specific airguns to get opinions on what you have picked out. You might have brands and models available to you that most of us can’t easily source and vise versa. Good luck in your search.

I would recommend you look online for seller’s that will ship to your location which appears to be Panama. Sort by pricing to see what’s in your budget and pick 3-4 that you feel will suit your needs. Then come back here and start another post asking about those specific airguns to get opinions on what you have picked out. You might have brands and models available to you that most of us can’t easily source and vise versa. Good luck in your search.

Listen to this guy. This is the advice I wish I'd given you.

As crazy as it sounds, I Have a 25 cal Seneca and it shoots great. Not a paper puncher but I’ve had a great time ground squirrel hunting with it. Bought it just to throw on my atv and hunt but I shoot it more than my fx guns it seems. Less than $400. Just a thought.

How long have you owned it and roughly how many total shots fired through it?

What specific model Seneca? That label carries both Korean and Chinese guns.

There are no restrictions to ship to Panama, at least no with my previous, sellers PA, TT

I am considering kratos and bulboss any thoughts?

I think both of those are good choices but very different guns. If you are hunting and need the extra power, I would pick the BullBoss. If you are target shooting only I would do the Kratos. There are also many other excellent choices out there, this is just taking into consideration the two you listed.