Recomendation for an air pistol purchase? (easy to power tune)

Well, I have it, the PP800.

First of all I removed the ugly and big grip, and whitout the silencer mounted the length is 33cm long (around 13 inch).

I'm more comfortable whit that size, so I'm gonna make new 3d printed grips and put them a few cm forward, that requires a new trigger or a piece that push the original from a more forward position, so the gun can maintain the 33cm/13 inch with a sort of a ''talon'' back.

I also want a solid piece subjecting the thin free barrel in line with the air cilinder to avoid vibration at the moment of shot, and maybe a back slide with a diagonal groove to push up and back the bolt, and forward/down in a more semi auto handgun fasion reload instead of dealing with esentially a miniaturized bolt action rifle.

I don't have much idea of how increase the power, something about drilling a bigger hole in the transfer port?

Also.. what spray/product should I use to maintaing the gun? Teflon? not Teflon? HW 40?

I'm gonna update photos of the project, the color of the pieces is gonna be baby blue, clear green or something silly to avoid any potential confusion with firearms.

Vetmx hit the nail right squarely on the head with, "if you only have a budget PCP budget, you better develop some mechanical skills."

I bought a (MRodAir-marked) PP700 that required no small amount of testing and mechanical fiddling, then out-shot hell out of a similar $1000 PCP pistol that required no fiddling. 

I've also converted a Crosman Co2 rifle that cost $26 brand new in the 1960s into an air pistol that captured 6 State and National Champion field target titles in the new millennium... using nothing but hand tools and sand-paper to do the conversion.

Suffice to say, "Even a Neanderthal can do it!" 😲