Recent Boar Hunt

That is an excellent video! You don't talk too much and when you do it makes sense, Thanks Man.

I thought for sure you would pull the trigger at 2:44 and 3:55, Nope. 

What AG and projectile dropped a 100+ lb hog / pig that quickly? That was lights out.

Aloha Mike,

I used my Leshiy 2 .30 cal. shooting jsb 50.15 @ 890 fps. The shot was 26 yards. When I was tracking the pigs they only looked about 60 to 70 lbs. this one was the smaller one.

Aloha, Keone

Reactions: Removed
Great footage of the hunt, amazing how loud the jungle is at night. Would imagine the mosquito's are annoying as can be sitting for so long? Great shot, perfect size for eating. Cheers

Aloha Dana,

Mahalo. Yeah the frogs in the back ground are called "coqui" they are not native to our island, they hitched a ride on some plants that came in from another country and are more of a nuisance.

The mosquito's were not too bad, but I still put on unscented mosquito repellent.

There was a lot of meat from this pig, a lot of fat content. We made some smoked most of the meat and made some "adobo" a filipino dish.

Aloha, Keone

That is an excellent video! You don't talk too much and when you do it makes sense, Thanks Man.

I thought for sure you would pull the trigger at 2:44 and 3:55, Nope. 

What AG and projectile dropped a 100+ lb hog / pig that quickly? That was lights out.

Aloha Mike,

I used my Leshiy 2 .30 cal. shooting jsb 50.15 @ 890 fps. The shot was 26 yards. When I was tracking the pigs they only looked about 60 to 70 lbs. this one was the smaller one.

Aloha, Keone

Howdy Keone and Aloha! Dude that was a 'textbook' superb shot. It's VERY encouraging to see what can be done with the right combo and patience. 

:)

Good shot placement!

Went a few days ago. Our game cam history told us that they hang out under this tree between 3pm and 5pm. We set up at 2pm. Waited til 615p and guess who showed up a few minutes later.

image2021-08-07 10-39-46-c6e944.1628369574.jpg