Received The New Wolverine 2

Loving my Wolverine Hi Lite, .25. Only had it for 2 days. Have not Chronied it yet but at 47 yard I can get 3/4 to 1 " groups Which is damn good for me. The wind picked up this morning so 47 i the longest shots I have taken. I have been shooting 25 gr JSG and AA pellets. Tried a couple of shots with JSB MK11. The skits on these seem to we a wee bit longer. They would go into the magazine but I could not rotate it so I had to single shoot these.

"Bruce"Loving my Wolverine Hi Lite, .25. Only had it for 2 days. Have not Chronied it yet but at 47 yard I can get 3/4 to 1 " groups Which is damn good for me. The wind picked up this morning so 47 i the longest shots I have taken. I have been shooting 25 gr JSG and AA pellets. Tried a couple of shots with JSB MK11. The skits on these seem to we a wee bit longer. They would go into the magazine but I could not rotate it so I had to single shoot these.
I would like to see the stats and groups when you can. Oh ya............

"Dirte"
"Bruce"Loving my Wolverine Hi Lite, .25. Only had it for 2 days. Have not Chronied it yet but at 47 yard I can get 3/4 to 1 " groups Which is damn good for me. The wind picked up this morning so 47 i the longest shots I have taken. I have been shooting 25 gr JSG and AA pellets. Tried a couple of shots with JSB MK11. The skits on these seem to we a wee bit longer. They would go into the magazine but I could not rotate it so I had to single shoot these.
I would like to see the stats and groups when you can. Oh ya............
I will have to get some one to help me get some picture. I am kind of old school. That means I do not own a smart phone,digital camera or any fancy stuff. Us retired people oar on a fixed income so my old flip phone only cost me 100.00 a year. That leave me more money for airgun stuff.