Received The New Wolverine 2

"skohl"Anxiously awaiting your shooting impressions on your new Wolverine. I've got it on my short list for this year; probably in .25. Daystate doesn't get nearly as much hype as FX.
Trust me..... I'm waiting also. Trying to get my early spring projects done so I can shoot in peace the rest of the year. I do look at it from time to time.

sigh, the stiff cocking bolt is one of the reasons you should go Fx when it comes to full power. Most english air rifle makers still optimise for 12fp and the spring is totally fine at that power level. Doesnt work so well on a full power rifle. 

Same with the air usage / regulator. Does not matter much when you get a 200 shots on a fill but its a quite a bit more important when your going down to 30-60.

As promised.......and reminded by fellow members that I did not do a shot string, here it is. Winds 7-10 mph which seems to be the daily normal here lately. At 50yards the first two rows were JSB 18.13 and the second two rows are JSB 15.89. The gun seams to shoot best at 180-190bar. The Wolverine 2 just seems to like the 15's better. One thing I found is going from 18 to 15gr I only need one click to the left. Generally it takes at least five clicks down. Sorry I did not get a good non breezy day to get this out. maybe i will update. The spread with 150 shots was just to see how many shots I could get at 230bar fill.

As promised.......and reminded by fellow members that I did not do a shot string, here it is. Winds 7-10 mph which seems to be the daily normal here lately. At 50yards the first two rows were JSB 18.13 and the second two rows are JSB 15.89. The gun seams to shoot best at 180-190bar. The Wolverine 2 just seems to like the 15's better. One thing I found is going from 18 to 15gr I only need one click to the left. Generally it takes at least five clicks down. Sorry I did not get a good non breezy day to get this out. maybe i will update. The spread with 150 shots was just to see how many shots I could get at 230bar fill.
Question. Sorry, not obvious to me. Did you take all those shots tethered? Or un-tethered? Thanks.

"intenseaty22"
Question. Sorry, not obvious to me. Did you take all those shots tethered? Or un-tethered? Thanks.
The target (pic) was tethered. Also the shot groups that were labeled tethered of course were tethered. The long arched pattern was not tethered. Shot on a different day. I just did that for a shot (JSB 18) count. Which was far more than expected.

"intenseaty22"Thanks Dirte. Are the shot grouping about the same on the bottle? Meaning, untethered. If so, have you got any data, say start psi / end psi and how many shots before you lost accuracy? I have shot pellet on pellet groups at 30 yards with my Compatto while tethered. Something that I can't replicate on the cylinder.
I don't generally fill to 230bar. I normally go to 210 and drop to 170 my poi is consistent. When I get into the curve (full 230 and 170 and below) my FPS drop and so does my poi.