Received my Raptor today

Your results are showing the same behaviors a mine where you have a most of the group in one place with one or two more groups around the main one. I have just shot pellets thorugh mine for the idea of breaking the gun for the first 250-300 pellets, so I didin't pay much attention either I didnt have the place to shoot from a bench. Then I started to do more shooting and I got better groups until I removed the moderator and the Stripper came with it. I have just reinstalled everything and havent had time to do any shooting (due to weather) or cleaning. I am hoping on doing that this week. I do like the gun and the feeling. I now have to get it to a clean place and well adjusted. As you said my reg pressure is going to stay at the same place until I get the Externally adjustable reg.

Barrel cleaning.

Sorry about the lighting, it is absolutely horrible. 

Knife, I turned the phone, just for you. 

(The stool in front of the front door is to try to slow down sleepwalking kids or at least make them make enough noise that we hear em going out the front door, not for security-realized it looks weird when i watched the video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5xo6QyLp0&t=335s

SOOOOOO Much Better! ;<)

Shot a couple ten shot groups at 55 yards, in the dark. Might be premature with only the two groups, but it seems polishing the crown really tightened up the groups. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked out the first time (not on camera) and saw how small the group was. For that first group (on the right) I could just barely make out the pellet hole I was shooting at so I took a 10m target with me, hoping I could see it better for the next group. 

I've got a weird ophthalmic condition that makes my night vision pretty poor, it's called kerataconus.

The fixed 20x42 scope isn't helping, as it's even a little dark in the daytime.

So, anyway, slapped the ten meter target on there, walked back, shot ten shots, and then made the video. 

VERY happy with the results. Hoping it continues to provide such good accuracy with more testing. Also hoping that when I can see (in the daylight) what I'm trying to hit, it'll maybe be even a little better.

Oh, put five over the chrono first and they were all within just a few fps of 870, still haven't messed with hammer spring. So it's shooting just a little faster today than it was the other day-might be cuz its not so bitter cold tonight (reg sensitive to temps?). Only shot the 15.89gr this session.

Wind conditions are pretty similar to the other day, if anything, probably have a little more breeze out there tonight-got a storm moving in.

Again, my apologies about the horrible lighting/lack of vid making skills.

https://youtu.be/bHNRqqgoyiU