• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Received a new Brocock XR Sniper Magnum .25...it goes back

1596830059_18109520865f2db16ba69420.23367026.jpg
1596830097_16232540355f2db1919d1fa1.10772502.jpg
Box was opened before I received it. (Someone's return?)Cloudy air gauge and a magazine body that does not align with the cylinder (will shave pellets,,) 

I was stewing between this and a crown. This made it real easy..Crown.

To be fair the Sniper looks quality has good balance for offhand shooting. Nice smooth easy side lever cocking. I'm just not dealing with issues (minor or not) on new out of box (claimed). Will see how AD handles it.

Hello

I might be able to clear up no pun intended the gauge issue. The cloudy appearance is most likely from the clear protective sticker glue used to keep it in place. A little goo gone should clear it up no issues. The sticker is used for shipping protection. 

The magazine hole when empty does not line up perfectly. This is by design. If the hole does not line up when rotated and the actuator level indexes into place then the magazine needs help. 

Rob 

Ya no sticker just goo...cloudy after removed goo. Surface rough.

Each Mag click indexes to each location off center as pictured.

Thanks for all the input! 

The magazine system "was" very appealing to me over most. I hated the FX system. The new crown mag looks ok.

The sweet little Concept Lite XR that I've been reviewing had some pretty stubborn goo on the face of the gauge from the protective sticker. So stubborn that it did in fact feel rough like you're saying. 

I used rubbing alcohol and had to get pretty serious. 

Just an FYI, sounds like yours could have something else going on.