• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ruger Reassembly of the trigger housing for the Ruger impact Maxx elite I only had my rifle for 2 days and somebody found it on their ignorance to take it a

Need some help reassembling my trigger housing group for my Ruger impact Max elite I've had it over here I haven't fired it but two or three times in one got their hand on it and destroyed the trigger housing group and I have no idea how to reassemble it
On pages one and three of this post there are some closeups of the assembled trigger group that may help you-

Gbullberr60: I truly wish you my best on that trigger re-assembly. The wonderful match trigger on my TX200 exploded all over my diining-room table last year. Let's just say that there were several more springs left over after trying than I had places for. They all looked like various sized ball-point pen springs. I ended up sending my whole works back to Air Venturi (Air Arm's US representative). They were most polite and had my precious rifle back in just over a week. I don't believe I'll be working on these guns again without having had the experience of a real gunsmith to walk me through the motions. YouTube et al is all fine, but that is no comparison to being there with hands on time.Orv.

Need some help reassembling my trigger housing group for my Ruger impact Max elite I've had it over here I haven't fired it but two or three times in one got their hand on it and destroyed the trigger housing group and I have no idea how to reassemble it
I wish you luck getting it back together and working properly, I've had mine for several years now and it's been a great budget priced air rifle, I put a Hawke Vantage air rifle scope on it and with the help of Flexible Flyer I got the trigger pull down to a smooth 1-1/2 Pull, Larry was an invaluable help with his instruction and pictures.
Luckily I didn't have to disassemble the trigger group from the action to change the trigger spring and the whole job took about 20 minutes to complete,

Moe M. How much did that cost you?
I wish you luck getting it back together and working properly, I've had mine for several years now and it's been a great budget priced air rifle, I put a Hawke Vantage air rifle scope on it and with the help of Flexible Flyer I got the trigger pull down to a smooth 1-1/2 Pull, Larry was an invaluable help with his instruction and pictures.
Luckily I didn't have to disassemble the trigger group from the action to change the trigger spring and the whole job took about 20 minutes to complete,

Moe M. How much did that cost you?
Sorry for being so late with a reply, as you know life somehow always gets in the way, I was lucky that I ran into a member here that had the same gun and the same bad trigger and had done the research and with some help fixed his problem, he came to my rescue with pictures and a replacement spring.
The fix didn't require me to take the trigger group apart, I just had to remove a couple of pins, take out the original spring and replace it with the new one, then replace the pins and put the action and stock back together, now that your trigger group is apart I can't offer any advice about how to get it back together and working, I have read on several air gun forums that unless you are an experienced air gun smith you shouldn't attempt to take that trigger apart because it's a bear to put back together.
My only advice is to keep on looking for a fix, you may strike it lucky on U-Tube or some other place, or find someone who can help, while it is an inexpensive air gun, it is well worth saving.
Good luck with your search.