• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Really screwed up sorting...

pellets today. In one of my previous posts I had a pic of a group I had shot with the SK-19. Someone mentioned the group would be better if I sorted the pellets. Now I really did not want to get back into sorting pellets. I started shooting slugs in the Impact so I could get away from it. But I caved and began sorting them as I had done in the past for my .25 Impact. I just finished weighing and sorting near 5 tins of pellets and while putting them in the ammo box I just happened to read the labels two said "Redesigned" the others did not. I had not noticed that I was weighing and sorting tins of both the Monster Redesigned .22 and the regular Monster .22 pellets and mixing them together.😯 So I took them back down to the basement and sorted them all according to what type of pellet they were. It is fairly plain to see in the pic, by the depth of the recess and the bulge in the skirt, that they are not the same I don't know how I managed to ignore it for so long. Once I had the two types all sorted out again I realized that I had not paid any attention to the fact that I had already weighed them and had just finished mixing them all up. So I started all over for the third time sorting weighing them very carefully so I did not mix the two types up. Now wasn't that fun? 

Just another day in the life of a brain dead old guy I guess. 

The plus side to all of this is once again I did not have enough time to get into any trouble today.

Posted this cuz I thought some of you sick individuals would get a grin out of my suffering. ;^)

I thought I was having a bad (old guy
1f474.svg
) day when I put orange juice in my coffee instead of milk.

thanks for making me feel not alone.

Don't feel too bad it's not as terrible as hot coffee in your Cream of Wheat 😆 😆 😆 Yo!

Posted this cuz I thought some of you sick individuals would get a grin out of my suffering. ;^)

The plus side to all of this is once again I did not have enough time to get into any trouble today.

Bio,

you successfully accomplished 3 separate pellet sortings, each with its own criteria —

AND you produced a wide grin on my face, ear to ear. 😊

That's four accomplishments in one day.

It's already past midnight and I haven't accomplished as much as you.... 😟

I compiled a specs table of hollow points today. THAT kept me out of trouble. 😄

Matthias