• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Really impressive 20mm

I certainly appreciate the work and the technology advancements. I am concerned that this will lead to unwanted attention to our sport.
For myself this negates many of the reasons I am attracted to airguns in the first place. Less noise/ear protection, less expensive to shoot, less (still there but not as far) worry about what is beyond the target. Ability to shoot in my yard and even my garage, etc.

I certainly appreciate the work and the technology advancements. I am concerned that this will lead to unwanted attention to our sport.
For myself this negates many of the reasons I am attracted to airguns in the first place. Less noise/ear protection, less expensive to shoot, less (still there but not as far) worry about what is beyond the target. Ability to shoot in my yard and even my garage, etc.
He's not even in the U.S. so you're safe. He's in Finland. I mean air guns have only fought in wars and killed bear/elk/deer/boar for over 200 years.

Anyone have any information on this beast?

IMG_20220820_102437755.jpg

IMG_20220820_102509123 (1).jpg

Last edited: