Realistic Glock Air Pistol Recommendations

Hello Fellas, asking for advice here on buying a realistic Glock-type airgun to supplement live fire practice in my basement.

So far, the best one looks like the Umarex but just wondering what you have to say here.

I WISH that someone would make a PCP Glock because I hate using CO2 but that seems to be the only way to go

What do you all suggest? ;)

I don't have the Glock but I have several of their other CO2 pistols (Luger, P.38, CZ75, 1911) and they range from very good to excellent. The best of them is the Springfield Armory Mil-Spec 1911, which is absolutely amazing in its replication and function, right down to the trigger pull.

I have no doubt that the Umarex Glock is a fine piece, too. I don't know anything about its trigger, but suspect that it's probably pretty close to the real thing. Go read some reviews on the Pyramyd Air site and see what others have to say about it. BTW, I can't recommend Pyramyd highly enough. Their prices are good and their customer service is outstanding. If you don't like the gun, I'm sure you'd have no problem returning it.

Like you, I was worried about CO2 cartridges for various reasons. But I found they're very reasonably priced in bulk at Walmart (50c apiece or a bit under), and you'll probably get 50 shots or more out of each one. That's still WAY cheaper than .22LR at today's prices. And then there's the convenience factor of being able to shoot anytime you want to, rain or shine, in your basement.

I encourage you to explore this option. I think you'll end up being very pleased.

Reactions: Ingwe
I would recommend you take a look at the GHK Glock 17 airsoft pistol.

It's available stateside as well from sites like Evike, but Samoon is a very reliable distributer and ships quickly.

I would get CO2 mags and the power upgrade kit. This package kicks as much as a real Glock and since it's just airsoft the safety factor indoors is much better for live fire practice.

Reactions: Ingwe
I would recommend you take a look at the GHK Glock 17 airsoft pistol.

It's available stateside as well from sites like Evike, but Samoon is a very reliable distributer and ships quickly.

I would get CO2 mags and the power upgrade kit. This package kicks as much as a real Glock and since it's just airsoft the safety factor indoors is much better for live fire practice.
Is that BB or Airsoft? Can’t see on my iPhone!😩

Umarex makes an awesome line of realistic, blowback Glocks. They have partnered with Glock, S&W , Springfield, and a few other major gun manufacturers, so the realism as absolutely on point. The newest one is the G17 Gen 4, and they are the 4.5mm bb guns you're looking for👍I have most all of the umarex replica style blowbacks, and I love them.

I have the Gen 3 I love it ..so actually the G17 Gen 5 is the newest 👍

Screenshot_20221127-165003.png