• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Realistic fifty yard groups

Bluecup, do you have any type of bubble level on your scope? If you don’t, the greater distance you shoot the bigger your spread if there is any cant. When I started using the bubble level I shot tighter groups. I can line up my shots and think everything is aligned perfectly then glance at my level and be way off. That much cant makes a difference in shot placement. Chuck M

My RW HP was all over the place when I got it , I cleaned the heck out of the barrel , stuck another 100 shots down range then got to grips with gun and grouped like a pro . The 25 RD;s work really well but that's my gun , your's might might be different . is you's the HP version bossman ?? Oddly enough mine loved the 33's and then suddenly did not like them anymore ?? Go figure ?? Just changed its mind and that was that ?? Still loves the 25's which is handy as have enough to sink a ship !! 👍

Rog