Re-read: Help Needed Filling an LG400

The LG 400 should come with a standard Walther fill adaptor, that will look like this-

Link to adapter at Champions Choice:

Link to adapter at Best Fittings:

To connect the adaptor to tank you will need this-

and this quick disconnect fitting-

It looks confusing, I know. But it is quite easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael
I recently went through this with a Steyr I had purchased used, which did not come with the 'adapter' which Steyr normally includes with the gun to allow the fill adapter to be used with a 300 bar air tank.

I was able to get a 300-200 bar in-line adapter from AoA to be able to use the standard Steyr fill probe. But I knew that this would not be the best solution in the end, as one loses air every time you detach the cylinder from the fill probe.

So at the same time I ordered one of the through-drilled adapters from Best Fittings. It is one which is referenced above, which included a Foster male to connect directly to my fill whip. For Walther it is on this page:

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop.../walther-fill-adaptor-coarse-thread-pre-2012/

Best Fittings stuff is designed very well, and of high quality. This solution to filling the gun's air cylinder is the closest thing to the cylinder having its own quick fill port. It works just like on a 'regular' air gun, where the pressure from the fill bottle or compressor has to overcome the pressure in the cylinder, to open the check valve. And no air is lost on disconnection.

I think it took 2 weeks to get my Best Fittings order delivered to California, seemingly a majority of that time in U.S. Customs.

Reactions: Michael
The LG 400 should come with a standard Walther fill adaptor, that will look like this-

Link to adapter at Champions Choice:

Link to adapter at Best Fittings:

To connect the adaptor to tank you will need this-

and this quick disconnect fitting-

It looks confusing, I know. But it is quite easy.
Thanks for all the replies. I have the first and third item so I just ordered the 300 din to 1/8 BSP. $35 including airfare.

Reactions: Osprey
Rookie back. I attempt to fill my rifle tank from my compressor but ran into a problem. I assumed that there was a check valve it that fitting I got from Best fittings, but when I screwed it into the tank all the air escaped. I'm trying to fill from my compressor. What the hell am I doing wrong? Thanks

Edit: got some help from a pro. Good to go.

Last edited: