Air Arms Re: LCS SK-19 Ripoff

I bought a LCS SK-19 from Airguns Of Airzona. A year later the trigger broke and will not work. AOA told me to send to LCS. I went to their web site, lcsairarmss.com and they have an email address and a "Whatsapp" phone number. I sent an email and Rickey sent me an address where to send it. He said it will take 3-4 weeks to repair. It's been over 5 weeks and Rickey will not respond to my emails. He also will not answer the messages I sent. I google earthed the address and it's the post office. I did a corporate search and LCS Air Arms does not exist. I'm screwed!

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I bought a LCS SK-19 from Airguns Of Airzona. A year later the trigger broke and will not work. AOA told me to send to LCS. I went to their web site, lcsairarmss.com and they have an email address and a "Whatsapp" phone number. I sent an email and Rickey sent me an address where to send it. He said it will take 3-4 weeks to repair. It's been over 5 weeks and Rickey will not respond to my emails. He also will not answer the messages I sent. I google earthed the address and it's the post office. I did a corporate search and LCS Air Arms does not exist. I'm screwed!
Any news on this?

Reactions: RM.510bigbore