• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Razor LHT 3-15x50: Reduced

Classified Status
SOLD

Sanctify7

Jul 2, 2022
Kingston, NH 03848
[Sold: Pending Funds] For sale is a like-new Razor LHT 3-15x50 with the BDC reticle with an illuminated center dot. It comes with all factory accessories, and the sunshade and items in the plastic are untouched/unopened. The factory bikini caps have been used on the scope by me. The scope is ultra light and has never been mounted. It shows zero signs of wear and has no markings of any kind.

I purchased the scope about one year ago listed as "new," but in fact it was like-new-in box. I received no money back, for what it is worth.
(I just bought a Crown from a member and need cash or this would never leave! It was this or my Ares ETR, and the decision took days.)

The price is $745.00 (from $815.00 original price) shipped, CONUS only. Payment may be PayPal F&F, or pay the fee, please. Also accepted are Cashier's Checks, and I think I can do Venmo (it is new to me).

This ad will appear on multiple venues, so be informed.

Thank you! S7

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

Last edited: