I have owned 4 RAW's and my opinioin is that it will absolutely be worth it. 

They are: Very accurate, built to last forever, simple design and so easy to work on, powerful. That's the gun. The man behind the gun will do you right if you ever need any help/info./repairs. One of the nice things about owning a RAW is dealing with Martin and Sandra his wife. 

Chas

You will have the whole array of emotions on this purchase.. its to be expected. I have 2 a 30 and 25 HM1000X LRT . And most likely add 2 or 3 more to the collection before I'm done. Waiting for the mini to be released...anyways the day it arrives and you open that box. That first second you see what you have bought. All doubt will leave ..and you will become giddy with joy..lol..good luck on a great purchase looking forward from hearing from you when you finally get it HYNZIE 4S 

Congratulations! I purchased one late last year, best PCP I’ve had the pleasure of shooting, I do not think you’ll be disappointed. For ammo, I’d start with JSB and I would also contact Nick @ NSA to see if he knows what slugs you should try if you want to shoot slugs. Did you order it from AF or Martin’s custom shop? I imagine you ordered from AF as you are inquiring about an LDC. I would contact Neil Clague about an LDC as he has a blue print for them and can fabricate a carbon fiber one to fit it that is more quiet than the OEM big can. Hope you get it sooner than expected.

8B6FA6DC-916D-4040-B419-AB1FB6D51B5B.1610243673.jpeg
Funny, I ordered the same thing last week! An RAW HM1000x .357 in Chassis stock. I also ordered an Extreme big bore .457 Let’s see which one makes it here first.

I had a 30 cal hm1000x lrt before they linked up with Airforce and it was awesome! It was very accurate and dealing with Martin and Sandra was a joy.

I did end up selling it here and someone got a great deal on it which I do have a bit of regret about. I loved it and it was accurate but I just didn't like how long it was and the long barrel made me feel like I had to baby it. For bench shooting its a great gun but off hand shooting is a bit difficult with the length without a sling. I liked the simplicity, quality and accuracy but I like to hunt with my air rifles as well as bench shooting so I stick with bullpups for now. Kinda wish I kept it for bench shooting and wish I got the chance to try slugs out of it.

All in all I don't think you'll be disappointed with it. If you aren't satisfied with it, there's always the classifieds, and I'm sure someone will gladly take it off your hands! Dibs! 

Thankyou Ranchibi. What can I expect at 100 yds?

KevinB, the accuracy will make you smile each time you shoot it. The LW non choked poly barrels do well with both pellets and slugs. I had my barrel polished professionally and even after a full tin of pellets the barrel stays clean which aids in consistent groups 😉. 100yd groups are determined by conditions, gun and shooter, the RAW makes me look good and I’m not a great shooter.