• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Martin wont be leaving Minor Hill, no one does it is paradise.
Order from/deposits page is still up on their web site ( and they wound not have a bunk out of date web site ) so order one up a.s.a.p. if your wanting one.
I personally an greatly hoping for the return of the MFR, just love that design and with a CF bottle would purr.

John

IVE talked with both SANDRA from RAW and RACHEL from AIR FORCE last week,,, all calls are forwarded to AF ,,,THATS where the money goes ,,,YOU WOULD be doing yourself a favor by contacting AIR FORCE ... they may direct you to use the RAW order form,,, on the RAW website,,i can see where that can be a challenge considering any custom work u may want takes a 2 sided conversation to get it perfect ,,,,HYNZIE

"Hynzie"IVE talked with both SANDRA from RAW and RACHEL from AIR FORCE last week,,, all calls are forwarded to AF ,,,THATS where the money goes ,,,YOU WOULD be doing yourself a favor by contacting AIR FORCE ... they may direct you to use the RAW order form,,, on the RAW website,,i can see where that can be a challenge considering any custom work u may want takes a 2 sided conversation to get it perfect ,,,,HYNZIE
I would like to have an original Mk2 or a MFR, but a RAW with a bolt action doesn't make sense to me. I am also not close to being sold on AirForce, judging their by current offerings. Time will tell.