• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW Rapid RAW RIFLE O-Ring

IMG_0251.png
This is what I have, don't know if it's COMPLETE, hopefully BBoy or Motorhead will chime in 👍

Reactions: bucketboy
Here are most of them

The o-rings listed are for Rapids and some RAW's, which can get confusing.

Which specific o-rings do you need?

- Lastly, Martin really gouges folks for his o-rings.
Quantities of (50/100) of many can be had for $5.00 at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi
Here are most of them

The o-rings listed are for Rapids and some RAW's, which can get confusing.

Which specific o-rings do you need?

- Lastly, Martin really gouges folks for his o-rings.
Quantities of (50/100) of many can be had for $5.00 at.
the list on the thread is mostly not for The HM1000,i had to wait 1 month for them to arrive from ebay and then dissasembled the gun to find out the valve body orings are small. on my riffle are the top ones
00A02229-9E65-4C64-90ED-16272390C417.jpeg

I looking for a list of the o-ring sizes for the RAW airguns. TM1000x,HM1000x ,BM500 and BM500X. I an tired of paying $40 for 12 o-rings. Any help will be appreciated.

Buying individual orings or a set from a Gunshop are disproportionately expensive, the more you buy the cheaper they become. I tend to buy 100 of each size for my rapids/ RAWs and it cost me about £25

I would happily post a set but customs and postal services between uk an us can be a nightmare, sometimes taking weeks to arrive.

Why not buy in bulk, start a thread and see who would be interested in o ring service kits, charging a small fee to cover post and packing.

Every time I dismantle my guns and because they are so cheap, I change the o rings as a matter of course……if you keep them in a ziplock bag in the dark, they will last for years👍

Reactions: mubhaur
Yeah, I've bought 100 packs for the Bottle (1) and "V" Quick Fill system (2) o-rings and the single, (1) regulator o-ring which mates with the receiver as they're the ones most often in need of change.

If you don't overly fiddle with the gun, most everything else will last for years before leaking ...............

I am going through the same issue with a RAW HM 1000x that is only just over a year old. I shot it quite a bit last summer (and loved it) but it developed numerous leaks while sitting over the winter. Tracking down these o-ring sizes is a PITA and repeated contacts with RAW and AirForce via e-mail have been thus far met with silence.

I started with the above chart, but many of these are for older versions and I ended up buying o-rings that I don't need. I will be taking the gun apart again to take some measurements and order some more from O-Rings and More. Even this hit and miss approach is cheaper than buying them from RAW. I really want to like this gun and am considering the purchase of an MPA chassis for it, but I have gotten frustrated enough with it to purchase a Taipan Veteran II Tactical to use in the meantime. I don't think a comprehensive list of the required o-rings for the newer RAWs exists anywhere at the current time.

For instance, the V-Block Quick Fill was leaking, and the above list indicates a BS017 is used, so I ordered a supply of 50 of these for about $2.00. When they arrived, I realized that these aren't even close. I removed the old rings and measured them and purchased metric 1.5mm x 18mm rings that fit properly and appear to be sealing well. Lesson learned...remove the rings and measure them before ordering!

The primary leak now is coming from the atmospheric vent in the regulator, so I will be taking that out again to measure the main body o-ring, and will order some of those...

Last edited: